Today’s a busy day, as I’m dry running a 6 hour tutorial. So let me quickly toss out the saved news chum for the week:
- For those of you that care about Disney princesses (and many of you don’t), one aspect of all of them is that they are adults. So how to corrupt the youth market? Simple. Introduce a princess aimed at children 2-7. OK, commentors… ready, set, comment.
- The White House needs to host all sorts of dinners. Including Kosher ones. Ever wonder how they kasher the White House kitchen? Now you know.
- Many of us are getting to deal with a battle between titans: In one corner, there is Walgreens, the drug-store giant. In the other corner, Express Scripts, a pharmacy manager. Right now, they are at loggerheads, and come 2012, those using both will need to move their prescriptions if they want them filled. I’m one of them… and I’m waiting to see how the game of brinksmanship ends.
- Perhaps the answer is the Mythbusters. They just need to shoot a cannon across the brow of both of them.
- Lastly, although it may be hard to believe, there are those that find the courage to resist the siren call of Facebook.