It’s been a busy Friday, but here are a few collected articles picked up over the week:
- When Names Combine. (h/t to Isaac for this). An interesting piece about what happens when a hyphenate boy meets a hyphenate girl and needs to figure out what to call the kids, other than not late for dinner.
- Get Out Those Sequins. Now awaiting his upcoming revival: Liberace. Yes, you heard me right.
- Battle in the Market. This time, it is over those little oranges called Cuties.
- What Did You Say? I Forgot? This one hits a little close to home: elderly with mild cognitive impairment are at greater risk of death.
- Clutter: A Growing Problem. An interesting article on the growth of clutter. My favorite line: “About 75% of the garages in the study held so much overflow from the main house that a car no longer fit.”
Music: TV Themes (Various): Bob