- “There’s a difference between being detained involuntarily for psychological treatment and being forced to endure Dr. Phil involuntarily”
Dr. Jeffrey Sugar, speaking about how Dr. Phillip McGraw made an unrequested house-call on our favorite skank at Cedars-Sinai recently.
- “She could have tried to pull it over to the side, but who knows what happened. We can’t cite her or arrest her because she did nothing wrong. You can leave your car if it is un-driveable.”
LAPD Officer Mike Lopez, talking about how our favorite skank (yup, her again) parked her 2008 white Mercedes-Benz in the middle of Sunset Boulevard on the San Diego Freeway overpass after getting a flat tire around 8 p.m. Monday.
(LA Daily News)
- “We’ve run into people … they’ve kind of spread out and completely filled the table. We had people hanging over the sides.”
Steve Hanson, Chief Investigator, Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner’s Office, on how their morgue has had to get new autopsy tables, 3½’x7’, with a capacity of 1,000 lbs, to accomodate the larger folks that are dying. A 300-pound body is wheeled through the doors of the Orange-Osceola Medical Examiner’s Office about once a week.
- “Also, you get to live in that really nice house that, you know, is down there in Washington”
Presidential Candidate Michael Huckabee, on David Letterman’s show, where he also stated “If I win New Hampshire, it’s because I did this show. If I lose New Hampshire, it’s because I did this show.”.
- “All those different beds, plus lugging all your stuff everywhere, starts to hurt your back”
Monika Thomas, host of the radio show “Sexploration with Monika”, on how she makes it on miniscule funds… by working as a professional housesitter, moving from house to house, keeping all her belongings in a suitcase and two smaller bags.
(San Francisco Chronicle)
- “If you read history, many of the three-name people do become assassins. Mark David Chapman. And you know, James Earl Ray. So that’s my concern.”
Jerry Seinfeld, talking about Missy Chase Lapine, the author of “The Sneaky Chef: Simple Strategies for Hiding Healthy Foods in Kids’ Favorite Meals.” Ms. Lapine claims that Seinfeld’s wife, Jessica Seinfeld, plagerized Lapine’s book when writing “”Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food.”
- “When he said God told him to do it, one of the investigators looked at him and just said, ‘What did you say?’ ”
Lt. Larry Wiginton, Tyler Texas Sheriff’s Department, about the suspect in a grisley murder case, who called 911 early Saturday morning to report “calmly described murdering his girlfriend and cooking her ear.” When cops arrived at his residence, the paper says they “found a human ear boiling in a stovetop pan and raw flesh on a nearby plate, with a fork stuck in it.”
(USA Today, Houston Chronicle, MSNBC)
P.S. It’s National Delurking Week. Would it kill ‘ya to come out from where you are hiding and comment on this post?