Now that the holidays are over, you’re likely a mess. There is wax all over your Chanukiah, your feet are killing you, and your counters are a mess. There’s just too much friction to be comfortable, and your networks are incredibly slow. Relax. I’m with California Highways, and I’m here to help:
- wax all over your Chanukiah…. here’s a useful article on how to get wax off your menorah after Hanukkah.
- your feet are killing you…. worry no more. Vaporub isn’t just for colds, and it might be just the thing your feet need.
- your counters are a mess…. here are some tips on how to best clean your counters. By the way, would you like to assess your level of clutter? Then read this article. Luckily, most of us aren’t levels III through V.
- There’s just too much friction to be comfortable… Well, I’ve got the answer for you. Here’s a discussion of the right types of lube for every kind of sex. There, does that make you feel better.
- your networks are incredibly slow… Perhaps you need to do what this farmer in the UK did: build your own broadband collective.