I just got the following email:
Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that you have passed the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) examination – the first step in becoming certified as a CISSP.
The second step in the certification process requires submission of two additional items:
- A COMPLETED ENDORSEMENT FORM. The endorsement form and instructions are available for download at www.isc2.org/endorsement.aspx. Please make sure you sign and date the APPLICANT AGREEMENT section on page 2.
- YOUR RESUME/CV. Please provide a copy of your resume/CV along with your Endorsement in one email (Note: your resume/CV should be the same as the copy you give to your endorser).
Please include the following information:
- Company name and address for each employer.
- Contact name/supervisor and phone number for each position held. If the position was located outside of the United States, please include an email address.
- Position held – title with dates (including month and year).
- Detailed description of your duties, as they pertain to the domains of the CISSP CBK.
For detailed information about the experience requirements, please visit www.isc2.org/cissp-professional-experience.aspx.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOUR CERTIFICATION APPLICATION CANNOT PROCEED WITHOUT THESE TWO DOCUMENTS.
Now to get endorsed (which should be easy, given my experience), and to get my exam fee reimbursed.
P.S. to ixixlix: If DH wants my study material, he’s more than welcome.