Here’s the tentative plan for tomorrow. Times may be off a bit:
- ~10a. Leave hotel in San Francisco
- ~12:30p-1p. Arrive in Davis. Lunch at The Farmers Kitchen, where the family can get gluten-free goodies. If we arrive early, we’ll wander around downtown Davis. NB: If Davis-locals want to join us, please comment on this post/note, and we’ll set up a more specific time. We can also call cell-phones if that flexibility works for you.
- ~2p. Stop by briefly at groblek and kay_gmd‘s new house. From there, go over to Christine and Dennis’ house (ellipticcurve‘s sister) to see the cute neice and nephew.
- ~5p. Head into Sacramento to check into our hotel / find dinner. We’re staying at the Hawthorn Suites, near I-5 and Richards.
- ~6:30p. While Karen rests at the hotel, I’m going to go gaming with klellingson, while Erin plays D&D with a group that klellingson coordinated.
For the more-Sacramento, less-Davis folks: We may do breakfast or lunch at the Fox and Goose on Wednesday morning on our way out of town — we really enjoyed our meal there last time, and it would permit Karen to visit Rumpelstiltskin and for me to visit a tea shoppe. NB: As above, if you want to join us, please comment and we’ll coordinate more specific times.