Well, it’s that time again. Tea time, having nothing to do with the infamous Tea Party. I’m running low at tea at work, and thus, a reorder. The last one was in January 2009, so I’m doing pretty good. So what am I ordering this time? Read on, McDuff….
- Vanilla with Finest Madagascar Vanilla. Full-leaf black tea with genuine Madagascar Bourbon vanilla and vanilla pieces. ¼ lb. $5.95.
- Caramel with Caramel Pieces. Full-leaf black tea with the flavor of caramel. ¼ lb. $5.45.
- Wild Cherry with Cherry Pieces. Full-leaf black tea with wild cherry and sour cherry pieces. ¼ lb. $5.45.
- East Friesian Broken Blend. Our strongest blend of full-bodied tippy Assams, Sumatra and Java teas. ¼ lb. $5.75.
From Stash Teas, the work order is similar to last time:
- Ceylon Breakfast Black Tea 100g. An ultra smooth version of English Breakfast with a beautiful golden color in the cup. $7.50.. An ultra smooth version of English Breakfast with a beautiful golden color in the cup. $8.25.
- China Keemun Black Tea 100g. (OP) The burgundy of teas from Anhui province in China. Full-bodied with a light, toasty taste. $7.50.
- Gunpowder Temple of Heaven Green Tea 100g. This green tea is tightly rolled into a tiny pellet resembling gunshot. Leaves delicately unfold during brewing. Light body and a distant smoky, spicy flavor. $8.25.
- Tea of a Thousand Charms Green Tea 100g. Sublime blend of the finest China green teas – Huo Mountain, Young Hyson, Gunpowder, and Dragonwell. $11.50.
- Christmas Morning Black Tea 100g. Exquisite blend of Darjeeling First Flush, Indian Assam, China Keemun and Yunnan, southern Indian teas, Formosa Oolong and Jasmine Flower. $9.95.
- Stash Bed & Breakfast Blend Black Tea 100g. A full-bodied blend of fine black teas including Kopili Estate Special Assam, Tiger Hill Estate Nilgiri, and Kenilworth Estate Ceylon. Very smooth finish. $8.25.
- Stash House Blend Black Tea 100g. This smooth, rich blend of Assam, Ceylon, Darjeeling, Oolong, Keemun and Jasmine teas has a delicate floral aftertaste and is good for everyday drinking. $8.25.
- Stash Millennium Blend Black Tea 100g. This blend of exquisite world-class teas include Kopili Estate Assam, Kenilworth Estate Ceylon, Green Darjeeling, Gunpowder Temple of Heaven, Dragonwell Special Grade, Formosa Oolong, Mutan White and Keemun Hao Ya. Each tea adds its distinctive flavor notes to this special blend. $9.95.
- Brazilian Feijoa Black Tea 100g. Blend of black teas and natural feijoa flavor. Exotic feijoa fruit is native to South America. Fruity flavor notes of guava, strawberry and pineapple.
- Organic Ambootia Darjeeling Black Tea 100g This beautiful tea has a sparkling amber color and flowery aroma. The flavor is smooth and mellow with a distinct fruity note.
Note: I wanted to order some more Caramel Tea from Franklin Tea, but their online shop was down. I’m mentioning this so I remember next time.
I also ordered the following for home (all but one from Stash):
- Chocolate Cream with Cocoa Pieces [Special Teas]. Flavored black tea with chocolate chip pieces. (I just couldn’t see this for work). ¼ lb. $5.95.
- Decaf Pumpkin Spice Black Tea 100g. This festive holiday tea imparts the appeal of a tasty pumpkin pie. A delicious blend of naturally decaffeinated black teas and natural pumpkin spice flavor combines with nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, and clove. Add a touch of milk and sugar to complement the luscious flavor. $7.50.
- Holiday Chai Black Tea 100g. A spicy, aromatic blend of black teas, pure spices and natural gingerbread and rum flavors, best enjoyed with a splash of milk and sugar for a rich and creamy treat. $8.25
- The Complete Holiday Tea Collection (closeout). All six of our holiday teas together in this elegant and colorful package. A thoughtful hostess gift or the perfect gift for a tea-loving friend, this collection includes Merry Mint, an organic green tea; popular Decaf Pumpkin Spice; caffeine-free herbal Christmas Eve; Christmas Morning with its wide-awake flavor; delicate White Christmas; and aromatic Holiday Chai. 108 tea bags. $17.49
- Chocolate Peppermint Herbal Tea 25g. Cool and minty with a hint of chocolate, this herbal blend is a deliciously refreshing after dinner treat. Peppermint Pattie in a teacup. $3.59
- Decaf Chocolate Hazelnut Black Tea 50g. Our Chocolate Hazelnut is a deliciously smooth and rich dessert tea. Chocolate, hazelnuts, vanilla, and premium black tea combine to create a fascinating blend of flavors. Sugar and a splash of milk bring out the taste of the chocolate and hazelnuts. The black teas are naturally decaffeinated, so you can savor this tea any time of day. $3.59
- Mangosteen Green Tea w/ Matcha 100g. A fragrant tea that blends naturally sweet and slightly citrus mangosteen with juicy pear flavor. With Matcha. $7.50
- Christmas Eve Herbal Tea 100g. Tangy ruby red blend of hibiscus, orange peel, rosehips, lemongrass, peppermint, star anise, ginger root, cinnamon, and natural flavors. $7.50.
- Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea 100g. A delicately fruity mango flavor with a hint of passionfruit. Naturally caffeine free. $7.50
- New Blend Christmas Eve 100g. 153334 Our exclusive Christmas Eve herbal blend is a delicious caffeine-free blend of mint and sweet spices, perfect for a moment of peaceful reflection. $7.50.
Note: For Stash: Order Date: 02/13/2010; Order Number: stashtea-518199.