I was tagged to do this a while back by venedotia. I answered in her journal, but I should likely do so here as well.
Sixweird things about myself:
- I’m into fountain pens, so much so that I carry a pocket protector loaded with fountain pens. This started back in college.
- I’m a cleaner. I’m typically the one who cleans the house and does the laundry. I’m the one that does the dishes. I’ll fold the laundry in a pinch. I’ll dust. I don’t do windows, though. Related to this is a concern about the house: my family will tell you I’m at the ready with the spackle whenever I see a crack in the wall.
- Although I’m a guy, I have absolutely no interest in sports. None. Zero. Zip. Nada.
- I tend to be a control freak. I get annoyed if an expected time-table doesn’t pan out, or when unscheduled things tend to happen. As a result, I’m not very spontaneous — that takes a lot of concscious effort. I also constantly reedit and fine tune my posts to fix spelling and formatting nits.
- I have odd food sensitivities: mushrooms, bell peppers, coconut. Usually, these just cause massive indigestion.
- I’m distantly related to both Milton Berle and the Sid Graumann familes, through marriage.
Now I get to tag some folks to do this… let’s see… how about ixixlix (who has permission to answer in the comments), pradagirl, zarchasmpgmr, kyliebeth, usqueba and elasticity. That should cover some different groups.