My sample ballot has been received, indicating that (a) it is indeed Fall; (b) my TV will soon be inundated with political advertising; and (c) it is time for the General Election Ballot analysis. This election, it is being divided into three parts and a summary:
This is the summary:
🗳️ Nov. 2018 California General Election Analysis (I): Introduction and Non-Judicial Offices
- Governor: Gavin Newsom (FB) [🗜️👃]
- Lt. Governor: Eleni Kounalakis (FB)
- Secretary of State: Alex Padilla (FB) [🗜️👃]
- Controller: Betty T. Yee (FB)
- Treasurer: Fiona Ma (FB)
- Attorney General: Xavier Becerra (FB)
- Insurance Commissioner: Steve Poizner (FB)
- State Board of Equalization, 3rd District: Tony Vazquez (FB)
- Assembly District 45: Jesse Gabriel (FB)
- Superintendent of Public Instruction: Tony K. Thurmond (FB)
- U.S. Senate: Dianne Feinstein (FB)
- U.S. Representative, 30th District: Brad Sherman (FB)
- Assessor: Jeffrey Prang (FB)
- Sheriff: Alex Villanueva (FB)
🗳️ Nov. 2018 California General Election Analysis (II): Here Come ‘De Judges
- California Supreme Court: Yes for all the judges.
- Court of Appeals: Yes for all the judges.
- Superior Court
- Judge of the Superior Court – Office № 4: Alfred A. Coletta (FB)
- Judge of the Superior Court – Office № 16: Sydne Jane Michel (FB).
- Judge of the Superior Court – Office № 60: Tony J. Cho (FB)
- Judge of the Superior Court – Office № 113: Javier Perez (FB)
🗳️ Nov. 2018 California General Election Analysis (III): Measure for Measure
- State Measures
- [✗] Prop 1: No on Proposition 1.
- [✓] Prop 2: Yes on Proposition 2.
- [✗] Prop 3: No on Proposition 3.
- [✓] Prop 4: Yes on Proposition 4.
- [✗] Prop 5: No on Proposition 5.
- [✗] Prop 6: Hell No on Proposition 6.
- [✗] Prop 7: No on Proposition 7.
- [✗] Prop 8: No on Proposition 8.
- [✓] Prop 10: Yes on Proposition 10.
- [✗] Prop 11: No on Proposition 11.
- [✗] Prop 12: No on Proposition 12.
- LA County Flood Control District (LACFD) Measures:
- [✓] Measure W: Yes on Measure W.
- Los Angeles Measures
- [✗] Measure B: No on Measure B.
- [✓] Measure E: Yes on Measure E.
- LAUSD Measures
- [✓] Measure EE: Yes on Measure EE.