Now, mates, time to swab the rest of the deck. The cookee said that he couldn’t use these tasty chunks in the stew — they just didn’t blend right. He says we should throw them overboard:
- Las Vegas Supply Chains. How does a Las Vegas hotel stay supplied? It takes a lot of work.
- Migraines and Abuse. Be abused when young, get migraines when you are older. Correlation or causation?
- General Mills. Can the other GM (General Mills) regain its place in the market by embracing Gluten-Free? If it works for General Mills, will it work for General Motors or General Electric?
- Queen Elizabeths’ Anniversary. Exactly when did Elizabeth II become queen? The question isn’t that easy to answer.
- World of Color. We live in a world blessed with color, but that wasn’t always the case. Here’s a history of color.
- Magic Erasers. Here’s how to make your own magic eraser. Wand not required.
- Humans Aren’t Special. Human’s aren’t that special after all: here’s how evolution is all fuzzy. I think the only uniquely human thing is going to theatre and concerts.
- Maps Explain Everything. Here’s a collection of subway-style maps that explain everything.
- All Burned Up. A telephony museum in Northern California was destroyed by the recent wildfires.
- Food Waste. Let’s get serious about reducing food waste.
Music: Ghost Brothers Of Darkland County (2010 Studio Cast): “Brotherly Love” (Ryan Bingham and Will Dailey)