(meme) Affirmations Meme
Ahh, lunchtime. Today’s menu is: memes covered in spaghetti sauce, prepared by barelyproper.
Saying and hearing nice things is good for the soul.
Say something nice about me.
I’ll say something nice about you.
And then post this meme in your own journal, so your friends can say nice things about you, and you can say nice things about them.
Hey ya’ll let’s share the love.
(meme) You and Me Meme
[Snarfed from tsgeisel. A meme a day, and all that rot…]
1. When did you first “friend” me?
2. Why did you first “friend” me?
3. What posts of mine do you like to read the best?
4. What would you like me to write about that I don’t?
5. Do you think we would be friends in real life? (If we are do you think we’ll see each other any time soon?)
6. How often do you read my journal?
7. What do we have in common?
8. What piece of advice would you like to give me?
9. Will you post this in your journal so I can answer?