Well, tomorrow morning I leave for Hawaii and ACSAC 2009. That means today is a busy day… and a long one. I had a headache last night, and I wouldn’t be surprised to have one Sunday or (alas) Monday. So what’s on tap for today?
- √ Paying Bills
- √ Packing
- √ Verifying that this week’s updates to my work laptop didn’t break the VPN
- √ Cleaning the house
- √ Changing the bed
- √ Washing the bed linens
- √ Picking up prescriptions
- Dropping off the mail
- √ Cleaning the kitchen
- √ Burning 3 episodes of Heroes to DVD
- √ Finishing off the “Long-Time-No-Play” Playlist and resyncing the iPod
- √ Printing my boarding pass
- Attending “Taming of the Shrew” at Van Nuys HS
- The after-show party with tech-crew
Late night… and I’m up early tomorrow to make it to LAX by 6:30a for an approximately 8:30a flight. No idea when I’ll write the review.