Now that I’m starting to feel a bit better, some chum gathered over the last few days. You might not have seen these, given how Michael Jackson seems to have forced any other articles off the page:
- From the “Dining Car” Department: The LA Times had an interesting piece on today’s train chefs, who still have to prepare food with limited supplies in a narrow galley, and do quite a good job of it.
- From the “And It Tastes Like… Ummm” Department: Want to know where to get fresh tofu in Los Angeles. Look no further than this article.
- From the “And It Comes In One Color” Department: LA Biz Observed has a nice summation of a WSJ story about how retailers are quitely cutting back on their variety of choices.
- From the “Obese America: You Say That Like Its A Bad Thing” Department: The NY Times has an article about how being overweight might not be bad for you, unless, of course, the study was biased by all those meds those fatties take. Sigh.
- From the “Everyone’s A Little Bit Biased” Department: The NY Times has an interesting piece on how female artistic directors may be biased… against female playwrites.