There are a few memes going around of interest:
Everyone has things they post about. Everyone has things they don’t post about. Challenge me out of my comfort zone by telling me something I don’t post about, but you’d like to hear about, and I’ll write a post about it. Ask for anything: latest movie watched, last book read, political leanings, thoughts on yaoi, favorite type of underwear, graphic techniques, etc. Repost in your own journal so that we can all learn more about each other.
Well, I pretty much write around what I feel comfortable writing about, but if you have a question, I’ll be glad to try. I reserve the write to answer the question in a post visable limited to a smaller audience.
Meme The Second Snarfed from kyberg.
People who have been tagged must write their answer on their blogs and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. Tag 8 people. Those who are tagged cannot can refuse. (Of course you can, sheesh….) These 8 people must state who they were tagged by.You cannot tag the person who tagged you. I was tagged by: (no one).
- (replaced tagging question. so there.) What was the last stage production you saw? Grease at Van Nuys High School.
- What is your most guilty pleasure? Survivor. In fact, it’s on in 45 minutes.
- Have you ever seen someone die? My father. See grandpa_a for details.
- Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you? No. I get older. The circle of life continues.
- What was the last book you read for pleasure and would you recommend it? Sons of the Oak, David Farland.
- Name a personal hero. Sheriff John. Yup, after all these years, a kids host. But he had the right attitude. Laugh and be happy, and the world laughs with you.
- If a person you like doesn’t feel the same way, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings? No, although depending on how they viewed me, I might choose to limit my interactions with them.
- If a person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Given that I’m already attached, nothing. I’d continue to lust after them solely in my mind. Just like Jimmy Carter 🙂
- Is there anything that made you unhappy recently? Yup, that jumbo loan rates aren’t falling faster.
- What do you want most in life? Waking up tomorrow, healthy and happy, with my family and those I care about healthy and happy, is good.
- You’re jumping ship as the Earth is blowing up – and you can take three books with you. Which three? An English version of the Torah and Talmud (it’s a big book!). “The Man“, by Irving Wallace (I can reread that book over and over). One of my books on first night reviews.
- If you find out that your best friend is going out with your boy friend / girl friend, how would you react? Hmmm. Depends on what they are doing, and if we can do it as a group.
- Who is currently the most important person to you? My wife.
- What kind of person do you think you are? Good natured. Neutral. Geographically and time driven.
- Do you believe there is nothing higher than human kind? Don’t understand the question. Higher in what sense?
- Which fictional character could you most see yourself marrying? I’m already married, so I’ll pass.
- Would you give your all in a relationship? I certainly try.
- Do you have a motto? If yes, which one. Years ago my mother used to say to me, she’d say, “In this world, Elwood, you must be” – she always called me Elwood – “In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.” Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me.
- What type of friends do you like? Ones with mutual interests.
- Do you have an all time favorite song? Where’s North, from the musical “Two Gentlemen of Verona”.