As I continue to clear out the accumulated news chum from the past few months — chum accumulated while I was writing up sample ballots, doing the highway page updates, attending the Fringe Festival, doing the mapping projects, going to theatre, and all the assorted stuff that I do. This is what was left at the bottom of the sink after washing the dishes, the chum that didn’t fall into any particular category, but I found interesting none-the-less:
- How to constructively review a research paper.
- Here Are the 14 Habits of Highly Miserable People.
- History’s most productive geniuses goofed off like crazy.
- The Secret to a More Productive Workday Might Be Working Less.
OK, well those might theme. But these?
- A Simple Trick for Getting Grease Stains Out of Your Clothes.
- Are ‘Dog Years’ a Real Thing?
- This Guy Served His Friends Tacos Made from His Own Amputated Leg. Ohh. Ick. No.
And these last two may be of interest to selected folks:
- Renowned drum corps leader resigns amid abuse allegations.
- Metro light rail car 144 will retire to the Orange Empire Railway Museum.