Here is some recently collected news chum, linked by a numerical progression:
- One Credit Score. Matadors Community Credit Union has a nice piece on how the credit score system is changing, and how what worked before may not benefit you in the future. Given the dependence on a single score, this can be pretty important.
- Two Web Sites That Hurt Mental Health. A recent study looked at the impact of social media websites on the mental health of teens. Two websites were found to be most problematic: Instagram and Snapchat.
- Four Things to Know About California IDs. California will be moving to new RealID compliant IDs. Here are four things to know about the transition. I found this a really-interesting read.
- Eight Common Dog Behaviors. Want to know what your dog is thinking. Here are eight behaviors, decoded.
- Ten Types of Streets. Have you ever wondered about the difference between a street and avenue? Here’s an explanation of 10 different types of streets and roads, with a few more higher speed definitions thrown in.
- Twelve Household Chores. Here’s an explanation of 12 household chores and how frequently they should be done.
- Sixteen Food Hacks. Here are 16 food hacks and tips from restaurant workers.