A lunchtime meme, artfully prepared by terpsichoros:
- Take a screencap of your desktop. On Windows, to do this, simply press “Print Screen” (prt sc) button. Then open your graphics program-o-choice, press CTRL + V, and save the image as a JPEG. M’self, I did a screen capture in PaintShopPro and then optimized it.
- Upload the screen cap to your image server. Don’t have one yet? Use Photobucket. Or Imageshack. Or Livejournal Pictures (if you are a paid user).
- Reply to this entry with your screencap or a link to your screencap. Include explanations you feel are necessary.
- Post your cap in YOUR LJ along with these instructions.
So, here goes. Click on the image to get the full version.
- Raise your hands: How many folks made sure your desktop was appropriate before saving it (i.e., no actual work stuff displayed, made the points you wanted it to make)?
- Yes, you do see almost every tool under the sun available. I’m a (deep booming voice) power-user.