A number of items related to food have shown up in the news today:
- Chuck E. Cheese Replaces Mascot. Gone in the 90s Skater Boy. Now they have a 90s Rock Star.
- Taco Bell in Alaska. Remember the town in Alaska that thought it was getting a Taco Bell, but was really being pranked? Guess what. Taco Bell decided to airlift them a taco truck.
- 7-Eleven Goes After Hispanics. How? They’ve decided to introduce mini-tacos.
- The New Home Office. UCI has done a study: the new home office is the local coffee shop.
- Banned Food. While California bans fois gras, China is planning a ban on shark fin at banquets.